Sunday 7 July 2013

Ainy Jaffri

Ainy Jaffri Biography

source(google.com.pk)

Ainy Jaffri the young emerging and fashionable Pakistani Actress and Model was born in a very big city of Pakistan, Karachi. Jaffri belongs to a Muslim family. She was born in Pakistan but she spent her most of the life in Singapore. But now the young talent of Pakistan has come back in her own country. Ainy has two younger sisters as well. She is the most important among these three.

Ainy Jaffri Pakistani Actress Model 07

Fashion model Ainy Jaffri said:

“When she was growing up, she considered to be very selfish as a sister.  She was be bossy towards her younger siblings a lot, but she Surmise as time passes by, you grow up.”

Ainy Jaffri’s younger sister Meher Jaffri is a producer by profession. The film Pakistani film “Lamha” was produced by her. This is one of the famous movies in history of Pakistan. The other sister is involved in Pakistan labor employment. Top model and actress Jaffri has spent her most of her life in abroad. She completed her graduation in commerce from McGill University Canada. She came back to Singapore after completing her graduation. There she started to work for an advertising company. But after short span of time she left that company and came back to Pakistan as she was longing to return home. Ainy Jaffri was really missing Pakistani culture, food, language etc. Ainy Jaffri’s passion for acting forces her to move back towards Pakistan. She said

From my heart, I knew that I have talent to perform and act therefore, I decided to return Pakistan.

In addition she says

In the early stage of her career, I used to Romanize the complete script of drama, if it was written in Urdu. I was really bad at it. But as the time passes, I become much better day by day. Practice makes a man perfect.

Pakistani Model, Actress and VJ Ainy Jaffri is a traditionalist romantic girl. She trusts on true love and also marriage. While interview with us, I asked her whether she has found her life partner or not? She replied

I have not found my Mr. Right, but I do believe in Ageless love and I believe in love marriage. But I have patient. I think he comes naturally with somebody and also to understand both of them, but you need to prepare towards it.

Ainy Jaffri

 Ainy Jaffri

  Ainy Jaffri

 Ainy Jaffri

 Ainy Jaffri

 Ainy Jaffri

 Ainy Jaffri

 Ainy Jaffri

 Ainy Jaffri

 Ainy Jaffri

 Ainy Jaffri

No comments:

Post a Comment