Wednesday 10 July 2013

Urooj Nasir

Urooj Nasir Biography

source(google.com.pk)


Urooj Nasir can easily be classified as one of our talented young actors. She has featured in many famous serials, hence it came as a surprise when she bid adios to acting three years ago. Urooj was at the peak of her career when she decided to take such a decisive step. You won't believe the number of offers that started pouring in once I had announced my decision. Not that I wasn't getting offers previously, but I got offers for all sorts of international as well as local ventures. However, I did not want to continue as I was not comfortable with the way things were progressing in showbusiness. I am now hosting and modeling for commercials but I am extremely choosy in the projects I accept, reveals the confident lass.



This educated girl is quite a looker and manages to win hearts wherever she goes with her sweet demeanour. Her kind of style is conservative yet elegant. You will never see this girl in revealing outfits. Rather, she believes in garnering respect and fame through her acting and hosting talents. Known for her conservative sense of dressing, we ask Urooj what style is for her.

What's your style code?
Very casual and if I dress up then it's elegant.

What do you wear on off-days?
My night suit mostly I feel comfortable in shalwar kameez. I'm a very boring person when it comes to fashion.

Who's your style inspiration?
Actually no one! I don't follow anyone, I have my own style. If you ask me, style is not about wearing modern or revealing clothes. In my opinion anything that you carry with style is stylish. When it comes to dressing, I'm very particular and conservative in my choice of attire.

What's your formal going-out look? Urooj Nasir
If it's a formal event then I feel a sari would be most appropriate.

What's your fave hairstyle?
I like a high pony tail though people say I look best with my hair blow dried straight.

Are you high maintenance?
Not at all. I do not spend on myself, but I do on my home.

What's your one beauty/style essential?
My cell phone. Even when I'm in the house it's always with me.

Do you have a signature scent?
I like all fragrances that are sweet and also florals.

How do you keep your body buff?
I do yoga and a bit of dieting. Both help me maintain my shape.

Any style blunders you want to reveal?
Actually once I went to a meeting with one huge earring dangling in my ear. I had been trying on earrings at a shop before an important meeting and I forgot I had taken off one ear piece to try on something I liked. And I went to the meeting like that. The guy I was meeting kept on looking at my ear and finally, after we struck the deal, he asked me if that was Urooj Nasir the latest fad to wear just one earring. I suddenly realized what I had done and I related the entire story to him. It was quite funny.

What's the most expensive item in your wardrobe?
My long black coat.

Which item from your wardrobe do you love the most?
The same black coat.

Urooj Nasir

Urooj Nasir

 Urooj Nasir

 Urooj Nasir

 Urooj Nasir

 Urooj Nasir

Urooj Nasir

 Urooj Nasir

 Urooj Nasir

 Urooj Nasir

Urooj Nasir

No comments:

Post a Comment